So, I was thinking about a few years ago when I first started drawing these two together and people were calling them OOC.
Well, here are a few reasons why I think they would actually work.
1. Neither of them can stand most people. Every time Dib has to deal with someone, he usually ends up completely annoyed by them. The Paranormal investigator, That guy in the chicken costume, Mortos der soul stealer.
2. They’ve both seen more than any other human. Dib with space and Mandy with the Underworld. Imagine the Adventures!
3. When I put them together, they’re teenagers. Hormones all over the freakin’ place.
4. Mandy IS capable of love. Did you see that episode when Mandy fell head over heels for that new greaser kid? Or that time she almost cried when she thought Billy was eaten by the Cracken? Or what about her dog Saliva?
5. Both of them have saved the earth countless times
6. Who says you can’t plan to rule the world And date a dude who’s trying to save the world from an Alien? At least she doesn’t plan to wipe out all humans… so that’s good, right?
7. They will both risk their lives to save the ones they care about.
Welp, those were my reasons for creating and shipping Paranormal Reaper.
I don’t know how to end long posts….
This post is over now
- lagoonboo likes this
- lissiedollx3 likes this
- shinkiro-no-kaze reblogged this from riddlemeroxy
- shinkiro-no-kaze likes this
- somethingcleverandinteresting likes this
- acatcheshirecat likes this
- gumptiousguts likes this
- serpentking456 reblogged this from riddlemeroxy
- serpentking456 likes this
- crazy-cartoon likes this
- darkasdawn likes this
- thenegativetwelvedollarbill likes this
- xiki-muffin reblogged this from riddlemeroxy
- bonnyberryreplies likes this
- dannyfenton said: cuties
- dannyfenton likes this
- thefentonghostportal likes this
- yourallaroundnerd likes this
- riddlemeroxy posted this